The Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor, sometimes referred to as the hero interceptor due to its extensive use by many Heroes in the multiverse, was a Republic starfighter used in the First, Second, Third wars that shared design elements with the Republic's Delta-7 and Delta-7B starfighters, as well as the TIE fighters of the later Galactic Empire.
At 5.47 meters in length, the Eta-2 was significantly shorter than the already diminutive Delta-7. The new fighter's mass was further reduced by removing much of the forward space-frame, leaving the front of the ship in a forked shape. Like its predecessor, it was also too small to hold an onboard hyperdrive. Because of this, the Eta-2 had to rely on carrier vessels or hyperspace transport rings for long-distance travel. However, the Actis did have a full astromech droid socket, instead of a truncated unit as was seen in the early models of Aethersprite starfighters.
People who used this starfighter Edit
- William "B.J." Blazkowicz (brown-colored) (Vulcan One)
- Allison Jakes (dark-blue) (Lady Firefly)
- Aeryn Sun (Silver plated)
- Anakin Skywalker (Filo) (yellow)
- Darth Vader (Black)
- Maya (Ruyti) (Yellow-Blue)
- John Crichton (Jet-blue)
- Pagan Min (Light-red)
- Alexi Scott (Teal, modified to fit his height)
- Marian Hawke (green) (Moldy Angel)
- Sylvanas Windrunner (corrupted and dark like)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Filo) (red)